Show your support
Waveney & Blyth Arts is a voluntary organisation run by and for its members and is open to any individual or organisation that supports its aims . For 2017 the cost of Individual Membership is £15, and organisations may join as Associate Members for £20.
Our membership year runs from January to December. The Annual General Meeting in the autumn agrees the following year’s membership rates.
Membership Benefits – Individual Members:
- Reduced ticket prices for ALL W&BA events
- Information about and invitations to W&BA events
- The annual brochure of W&BA summer activities and walks mailed to you
- Weekly email update about our members’ activities – exhibitions, concerts, festivals and more
- Weekly email update about arts funding opportunities, jobs and training in Norfolk and Suffolk
- Attendance (optional) and voting at our Annual Meeting
If you are a creative practitioner or involved in an arts or environmental organisation you can also:
- Promote your events, exhibitions and other activities through the weekly email update
- Feature in our on-line Members’ Directory with a link to your website (optional)
- Receive information about upcoming W&BA projects that you could be involved in
Membership Benefits – Associate Members:
- Promote all and any of your events and activities through the weekly email update
- Feature in our searchable on-line Members’ Directory with a profile and link to your website
- Information about and invitations to W&BA events sent to your nominated representative
- Weekly email update about our members’ activities – exhibitions, concerts, festivals sent to your nominated representative
- Weekly email update about arts funding opportunities, jobs and training in Norfolk and Suffolk sent to your nominated representative
- Attendance (optional) and one vote at our Annual General Meeting
- Have your activities featured on W&BA website
To become a member complete the form below and follow payment instructions.
You can pay by sending a cheque made payable to ‘Waveney & Blyth Arts’ to Katie Ferdinand, W&BA Membership, 3 St Gregory’s Alley, Norwich NR2 1ER, including a clear note of your name and email address. Or pay via online banking to Waveney & Blyth Arts Sort Code 40-65-00 account number 35604786. Please quote the reference Membership/your name.
Our aims are to strengthen the cultural identity of the area through exciting arts projects and events, and support the work of local creative people and arts organisations of any scale based in the area by helping them to reach a wider audience. We do this through regular email alerts, weekly newsletter and this website. We also produce projects and events that celebrate the unique character of the landscape and heritage of this area, and act as a catalyst for creative activities.
Each year, under the banner of ‘Celebrate the Waveney and Blyth’, we organise a programme of unique creative walks, performances and other arts activities to celebrate the local distinctiveness of the area. Through these, our regular Arts & Eats events and our annual conference/networking day, we connect creative organisations and individuals who care about the arts in this area.
Our full aims are set out in our constitution.